Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My New Addiciton

Have you ever heard of Groupon? If you haven't you are so missing out on a whole other reason to get out of bed in the morning. I wish I was kidding but this site is now one of the first things I check in the morning. You can read all about it here but the bottom line is they have a deal a day. I've bought house cleaning, jeans and tons of food.

Today I got my hair cut and colored compliments of a groupon. Turns out the salon normally charges $160 and I paid $45. Thank.you.very.much.

BEFORE

AFTER

I know the change isn't dramatic but I just needed a haircut bad. So when this popped up on Groupon - let's just say it was a good day.

The site has actually challenged someone to live solely on Groupons for a year. If I was in college or just out I would totally have signed up. Sounds like an adventure and the $100,000 at the end doesn't sound so bad either. Unfortunately I'm an "adult" and I didn't think the adoption agency would have liked the concept very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hair looks great! I have been checking it (groupon), too. Bought a couple of meals for 2 & enjoy seeing what is on each day. MOM

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ty said...

No groupon in these neck of the woods...