Wednesday, November 25, 2009

His Soundtrack

Joshua neglected to set the alarm last night and so we started off embarrassingly a little later than normal today. We had also put off working out until this morning so that had to be done before showering and around 10am we were finally ready to begin the day.

Normally I am downstairs immediately headed to work way before Joshua. His morning routine is a little more drawn out and so I normally leave him in my dust. However, this morning I just wasn't feeling it so instead of heading straight to work I sat down at the piano and played around a bit. So while Joshua was ironing, dressing and getting the hair just right he was doing it to a soundtrack of classical music. When he was finished he came in the room and said, "I like this. Almost makes it worth getting up in the morning."

No comments: