Friday, October 2, 2009

My New Consulting Business

A couple of years ago I did this free thinking session trying to figure out what I love and what I excel at where the ultimate goal was to figure out what my dream job would be. At the end of that 3 hours I "discovered" my dream job is helping people start businesses.

Since then I've started 2 businesses for Team Fykes. However, two years later I accidentally got to do it for someone else and turns out I do love it and I'm fairly proficient at it.

My trip to New York City turned into a business consultation and business start up planning. It wasn't exactly the trip I had planned but honestly I really didn't have anything planned so why not help one of my best friends start a business?

I do need to work on the fee structure I charge but honestly I'm pretty excited about my payment.

You can get one for yourself or any of the other awesome things she makes here

1 comment:

sam said...

yeah, glad i got in while it was still affordable (and hopefully mutually agreeable)!

thanks again. :)