Thursday, August 27, 2009

Are you sure it's not Halloween?

I don't know what's going on with the weather where you live but in Tennessee it's crazy. Lately I've felt the urge to double check the calendar just to make sure. Yep, still August.

In the last 30 days we have probably had 8 days of lows in the 50's & highs under 80 and we have 3 or 4 more coming next week. Like take a jacket when you leave the house cool and it's really starting to freak me out a bit.

I know everyone in Texas is thinking "awww, your diamond shoes are too small for your feet? I feel so sorry for you." No, no people don't hear me wrong. I'm not complaining I'm just saying what's going on this year? Maybe this is God's way of saying "see it's okay you had to cancel your Y membership you wouldn't have been swimming as often anyway because it's too cold."

1 comment:

sam said...

it got colder here today too. weird... felt like summer just arrived!