Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Clearance Sale Puppy

Last night Joshua and I watched Marley & Me. There were some seriously funny lines in that thing that I would love to be able to quote. However, that would involve having to watch it again and I AM NOT going to do that to myself.

Now for people who know me in real life I need to clarify something. I am a crier in my reality. I have a hard time holding it together during conflict and when I'm passionate about something I very often end up in tears. However. I do not cry in movies. When I saw Hope Floats with my cousin who had just lost her mother - nothing. My Girl got one fully formed tear but that is it. I just don't cry during movies.

Until last night. I spent the last 20 minutes of this movie bawling like someone punched me in the face. I don't mean tears running down my face, I mean ugly crying with sounds. So as much as I would love to pull out some of the very witty lines from the movie I don't think my dignity can take another viewing.

No comments: