Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just When it was Beginning to Scab

Change hurts! No matter how excited you are about what you are doing - the process of getting there is NOT FUN! When I left my job in 2007 it was the hardest time I have had since coming to Nashville. The crazy thing is I was transitioning into something I had wanted for a long time.

I knew that leaving meant Joshua and I would be able to go to Europe. I knew it meant we were going to be working together and that was our dream. I also knew that everything I was used to was going to change even if I didn't want it to. Sure enough all three of those happened

Now that pain is gone and we have acclimated into our "american dream" so you know what that means. Change is inevitable. We aren't called to be comfortable so we are trying to be open. We have no idea where, when or what we are going to do but Joshua and I both feel change a'comin. Kind of makes me wish someone could just wake me up when it is over but that isn't what adulthood is about.

So, this is us facing it head on and knowing that whatever is before us is where we are supposed to be no matter how much it hurts to get there. And I apologize in advance if I'm a little hard to deal with in the next few months.

Post Script: I am NOT pregnant - let me just nip that thinking in the bud.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jessica Bagge said...

Hmmmm. Maybe England is calling? We can't say enough good things about our move.
Jessica