Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If Only I Loved Sci Fi

Joshua and I watched a movie last night that an acquaintance recommended - Serenity. I really wish I liked that genre of film because the writing was witty and there were some great one liners.

It would be the perfect film for college friends to obsess about and constantly quote to each other. You'd hear people saying "I'm a leaf in the wind" and "You best make peace with your dear and fluffy lord." Kind of like in my friend group you heard "P.C. Load Letter?" or "Ummmm. Yeeeeah. I'm gonna have to ask you to go ahead and come in on Saturday."

I would actually really love to read this script because I don't think I can sit through the science fiction plot again but I'd love to get another crack at catching some of the humor buried in the dialogue.

No comments: