Friday, October 3, 2008

Recovery

It is now 12 hours since the premiere ended and I still don't have feeling in two of my toes and a little bit of the ball of each foot. Those shoes looked awesome and worked great for about 3 hours but the night lasted 8 and a half hours. By the time the reception started I was using all my energy to walk like I could feel my feet. Was it worth it? Sure - I just wish I had brought some other shoes once we had moved to the over crowded reception.

I wasn't able to see the film last night but I look forward to seeing it again. I hear the final edit was great and so if you are thinking about supporting a Christian film in theatrical release go see Billy: The Early Years not Fireproof and stay for the credits.

I want to take this moment to thank the people who made all the compliments I got last night possible.

Megan - for helping find the dress and shoes and lending me earrings

Memry - for helping to find the perfect necklace and assemble a back up outfit as well

Heather - for the amazing makeup and coming to see me when I was closing up shop

No comments: