Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something to Notice

So there is a little google ad on the right side of our blog. Have you noticed it?

It is that orange square you see just to the right of these words.

I have it there as an added element of interest. I think it is hilarious what it pulls up sometimes. It is supposed to "crawl" our site and pull relevant ads but it rarely hits that mark. Usually it is just a little east of ridiculous while still be just south of accurate.

The great thing is it changes constantly though so you never know what you are going to get. Last time I pulled up our page it was an ad for a "Fun, New Parenting Method." Then another time it was for "Heat Stress Kits." I am not asking you to click on it, rather I am asking you to enjoy the humor of it with every visit.

I can't wait to see what it thinks is relevant for this post.

1 comment:

joshntiff said...

It was sound proofing solutions this morning. Yeah, that is just what I talk about here