Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shortage

I really don't understand this so I am hoping everyone can help me. We still don't have gasoline. I understand the mad rush on the stations last Friday, and I understand 2 of every 4 stations being out over the weekend. However, I don't understand why almost a week after the hurricane (that didn't destroy all the refineries on the coast) 3 out of 4 stations are still out.

Is this happening everywhere or are the oil companies just finally taking a stand against the partially offensive monument to the confederacy on I-65 and are refusing to deliver to Nashville?

I don't know, but I hope we get gas soon. Every time we notice another station running out we think, "hmmmmm should we get our gas tanks and fill them up just in case?" But then that feels a bit ridiculous. However, at what point do you say "yeah there is going to be a problem" and just be ridiculous with your eight gas cans at the one pump in town that still has gas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't noticed any gas problems here in Denton, besides the price increase lol